Terms & Conditions
These terms & conditions refer to Gift Cards. The terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
“we/us/our” refers to Surrey Home and Gifts
- Gift Cards can be purchased at any Surrey Home and Gifts shop in the UK.
- Promotion codes, discounts and offers cannot be used to purchase Gift Cards, unless expressly indicated.
- Additional monetary value can be added to an existing Gift Card (“topped up”) in Surrey Home and Gifts shops, using GB pounds sterling only.
- At certain times exclusions may apply where a Gift Card cannot be used to make a particular purchase. Surrey Home and Gifts reserves the right to amend these exclusions at any time.
- Gift cards may be used to purchase made to measure products through Surrey Blinds and Shutters, when either presented instore or on consultations.
- You may only redeem your Gift Card in GB pounds sterling.
- Customers must be present when the Gift Card is redeemed in our shops.
- Gift Cards, where earned as part of a promotion, may not be earned on made to measure purchases through Surrey Blinds and Shutters.
- When you use your Gift Card, the amount of your purchase will be deducted from the balance of the card. Change will not be given. Any balance on a Gift Card can be used as full or part payment on a future purchase.
- Balances cannot be transferred between gift cards.
- Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase Gift Cards (including e-Cards).
- Gift Cards cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash, and refunds will not be given for the purchase of a Gift Card. Refunds of items purchased with a Gift Card are subject to our Terms and Conditions . This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase, subsequent top up, or use against the purchase of an item, whichever is the most recent. Any remaining balance left on the Gift Card after the expiry of the validity period will be cancelled and the Gift Card will become invalid and no longer available for use.
- Please look after your Gift Card and treat it like cash while it has an existing Gift Cards balance. You can check your balance at any Surrey Home and Gifts shop, or by calling our team on 01483 608276.
- A Gift Card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
- Surrey Home and Gifts accepts no liability for lost, stolen or damaged Gift Cards. Surrey Home and Gifts cannot be held responsible for the unauthorised use of your Gift Card where the Gift Card number has become known to another party and/or the gift card has been handed to another party. Replacement Gift Cards will not be offered.