- Pleated Blinds are becoming increasingly popular. Once relegated to Conservatories, a new wave of fabrics and designs have bought them bang up to date.
- They are very versatile, they can either be fitted to pull up from the bottom of the window, allowing privacy and maintaining light, or in the traditional way.
- There are 2 types available, traditional single pleat or honeycomb and both come in a wide variety of colours and patterns
- Traditional Single Pleat fabrics often come with a solar reflective coatings on the back. This is designed to reflect back the heat from the sun and keep the room cooler.
- Honeycomb fabrics have a cellular structure that insulates by creating an air gap.
- Pleated Blinds using Blackout Honecomb fabrics are fantastic in Bedrooms as they fit snuggly to the wall, cutting out most of the light.
- Child Safety has also been thought of with Tensioned or Cordless systems available, making this type of blind universally practical